OIL & GAS Industry
ACCELERATING THE INDUSTRY IN MOROCCO
The Industrial Acceleration Plan aims to make the industry a major growth driver. This industrial strategy foresees the creation of half a million jobs and an increase of the industrial share in the GDP by 9 points by 2020.
To achieve this, the strategy is based on the development of industrial ecosystems, which will create a new dynamic in order to initiate a new investment cycle and improve the competitiveness of Small and Medium Entreprises.
In this framework, Agadir International Training Center has taken the challenge to offer training courses with internationally recognized certifications that will meet the increasing demand of qualified skilled workers, which will improve Morocco's international positioning and especially as an industrial hub in Africa.
Agadir International Training Center project will position Morocco as a Leader in Africa for training courses in Oil and Gas
TRAINING IN WELDING
A training institution recognized nationally and internationally.
Welding training activity is a wide area covering the practical and theoretical aspects. We offer theoretical training (courses on weld ability, metallurgy); the goal being to bring our knowledge known to the staff of industrial companies.
Practical training is offered to those wishing to develop new skills by accessing the welder qualifications. Our training center will contract recognized audit agencies in order to pronounce the welding qualifications according to EN 287-1 or ISO 9606, these qualifications are recognized both nationally and internationally.
- The centers with the ambition to engage in personnel training must comply with clear Specifications and be audited as specified in ISO 17024.
- Our trainers are all qualified in various welding training areas.
WELDING TRAINING COURSES
- BRAZING AND BRAZE WELDING
- BRAZING FOR COLD APPLICATION
- MANUAL OR AUTOMATIC OXY-CUTTING
- MANUAL GOUGING (ARC AIR PROCESS)
- OXYACETYLENE WELDING
- SHIELDED METAL ARC WELDING
- GAS TUNGSTEN ARC WELDING
- GAS METAL ARC WELDING
- FLUX CORED ARC WELDING WITH OR WITHOUT GAS
- SUBMERGED ARC WELDING
NDT TRAINING COURSES
- VISUAL TESTING
- PENETRANT TESTING LEVEL
- MAGNETIC PARTICLES LEVEL
- ULTRASONIC TESTING LEVEL
- RADIOGRAPHIC TESTING LEVEL
WELDING AND TECHNOLOGIES
- INTRODUCTION TO WELDING PROCESS
- INTRODUCTION TO WELDING METALLURGY
- HOW TO WRITE A WPS
- HOW TO WRITE A WELDING BOOK
- INTRODUCTION TO NDT METHODS
ISO 9712 CERTIFICATION
A certification body recognized at national and international level. The training activity in NDT (Non destructive testing) industry is strictly regulated, particularly in the field of energy (nuclear, oil, gas). Training centers must be certified ISO 17024 and certifications compliant with ISO 9712.
- Centers seeking ISO 9712 certification must meet clear Specification and assume an audit of the structure.
- Training Centers offering ISO 9712 certification ; Europe (France, Italy, UK, Germany ...), Africa (Algeria, Congo, South Africa) ...
- UT : UltrasonicTesting
- PT : PenetrantTesting
- MT : MagneticparticleTesting
- RT : RadiographicTesting
- VT : Visual Testing
- ISO : International Standard Organization
- CND : Contrôles Non Destructifs
- IMM : Industries Métallurgiques et Mécaniques
- FDI : Fond de Développement Industriel
- NDT : Non Destructive Testing
- TIG : TungstenInertGas(procédé de soudage)